Monday, August 25, 2008

me and matt had spa night!!!


I picked pink and blue polish then we put glitter on top















Me and matt had spa night first we had facials that started with a mud mask ( kool ), then my mom washed my hair and gave us pedicures. After that we put water into pots and my mom put fizie stuff in the water and we watched a movie on vcr tape, then pored out my water and put foot scrub on my feet and matts, then lotion, then matt gave me a pedicure and did a beautiful pattern pink blue then... i painted matts toe nails you maybe asking what color well BLACK lol then i put black sparkles over it we didn't take pictures thou :( but we did of every thing else see?? :)

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Ah! Your blog has the fun letter-entry security thing I despise, make it go away! Anyway... glad you had fun, that will likely not happen again until after Asher is born. That was pretty tough on me, but! I am glad you liked it... You know that took three hours?! Crazy...

Jason and Dana said...

Hahaha, how much fun!! I'm very impressed Matt painted your toenails, but even more that he let you paint his toenails!!!

Micah-n-Holly said...

Valerie,
What a GREAT blog you have! I hear today is your big FIRST Day of school! Hope it goes well. I will be checking back to see how things went:)

Holly Gray
http://micahandholly2005.blogspot.com/

David and Debby said...

valerie!! you are so incredible to donate you hair. i love your new hair cut. darling. you are an awesome person. love matt's black toenails. how is school?

Colin & Lori said...

Val, love the facial. When we come can we do facials? I would love that!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Jack and Mia will be so excited to see you!! Can they jump on your trampoline too? Mia will be in heaven to see your sweet room. Hope you are having a great time with Asher. I can't wait for more pictures. Hope all is going well for you. Love you!

David and Debby said...

Hey Vali-girl,
You are so lucky to have Matt to do pedicures and foot massages for you. He used to give me foot massages, and he is the best. I'm hoping to get one of those when I visit there next week. Anyway, congratulations on your little brother. He is a cutie. Takes after his sister.

Say hello to Grandma for me, and tell her I miss her. I can't wait to see you all.
Grandpa