Sunday, November 30, 2008


This is my uncle Michael. He is a giant! He came to our house for 3 days for Thanks Giving with his wife.

They stayed in my mom's room and we all had fun. They took me to see 4 Christmas's. Michael laughed a lot. I sneaked in snacks and shared candy with them.

We ate lots of food. I loved the mashed potatoes and especially the turkey. Turkey was my favorite. I ate 5 pieces. I still have not tried any pie and the apple one is gone now.

I love Michael and I am so glad he only lives 6 hours away. Misouri is 22 hours away so we only got to see him one or to times a year. Now maynbey he will come to see us a lot. He has a fast car. It is a mustang with stripes down it.


We went to dc and it was boring, but I was happy we were all still together.

My mom gave him her gutar and he is a good player. I want a gutar.

My birthday is next week. I am so so so so excited about my party and seeing what my family found for me. This year we are not doing as much because we have a new baby but he is the best birthday present everrrrrr and christmas present too.

No comments: