Thursday, January 22, 2009

school!!!!!

I AM AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE FREE TIME SO I AM POSTING SOMETHING BECAUSE I AM REALLLLLY BORED AND I AM NEXT TO MY BEST FRIEND KIERSTEN AND THIS BOY NAMED BRANDON WHO IS REALLY REALLY WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ANY WAY ME AND KIERSTEN ARE TALKING ALOT YAWN MY ANCLE HURTS BECAUSE THIS GIRL KICKED ME WELL STEPED ON MY FOOT WHEN I WAS AT MY LOCCER AND SHE STEPPED ON IT WILE WALKING BY IT HURTS WELL I AM GOING TO HELP KIERSTEN WITH HER  BLOG BIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You're lucky! When I was 12 the internet didn't even exist. There's no way I could have blogged during school! Lucky girl!

Crystal said...

Valerie. What are you doing on the internet?! Are you sure sure sure you are allowed? Is this the same girl who hit you in the head with her locker door last week? Anyway, time to get ready for my afternoon lab. Behave.

Crystal said...

Valerie- is Matt home with Asher?! I am a little freaking out our phones are off and I have not heard from Asher all day!

Valerie said...

hey mom and no it's not and yeah i am sure i am alloud if i was not they would tell me to get off but asher is here

Valerie said...

haha thanks leslie i love your name it reminds me of this movie i LOVE called bridge to taribithia you should see it you would prob love it too but there is a part that makes me cry every time