Monday, November 9, 2009

READING

Holah I am in Reading i can't wait to get my paper back i wish we had the computers EVERYDAY i would get on my blog i love my blog ha ha ha i am bored again the girl next to me is Tiffany and she's writing to President Obama too it's about wearing helmets while ridding a motorcycle the annoying boy behind my is Hayden he is writing to "someone" he says and writing about wearing a helmet ridding ATV's one of my BFF's like me it's kinda weird and a boy I like likes me so yeah ha ha ha i feel pretty today with my new eye shadow and mascara bye i'll try to write more later chow {i probably spelled a ton wrong} sorry

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Dear Valerie. You are one amazing girl. Do you know that I am so proud of you? I am! You are smart, funny and very, very caring. I love that you take such pride in how you look. That is a good thing. At your age, I could not have cared less. Much like now. ;-) It is good to want to look your best because then you feel your best and THEN you make better decisions. That is my theory anyway.

I am grateful for you! I hope you know that, stinkywinky!

David and Debby said...

You are always pretty, new eye-shadow or not.
Grandpa

Valerie said...

thanks!!